The Beginning

1933medMount Douglas officially opened on November 18, 1931 at the now Cedar Hill Middle School site on Cedar Hill Road. In 1970 the school relocated to the present location on Gordon Head Road the former site of Gordon Head Junior High School. Mount Douglas High/Secondary School quickly became and remains to this day simply Mount Doug/Mt.Doug

When the school first opened in 1931 it was valued at $25,519

News FLash

Time to give back! 
donateNow2e1

Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.